Death couldn’t snatch Nollywood actor, Junior Pope and his family.
News Mail Nigeria gathered that his house almost went up in flames as they slept in the house.
Junior Pope took to his Instagram page to thank the Almighty for saving his life and those of his family members from the angry fire.
The Thespian wrote : “Join Me In Thanking God Ooooooooo. My House Almost Went Up In Flames While My Family Slept But GOD Intervened.
My Hands Are Clean Oooooooooooo,(Akam di Ocha)
God Is The Greatest (final full stop), My family and I are safe…..”
Watch video below :